Carrot and Avocado Mask for Dry Skin
This mask for dry skin requires a few more ingredients to the classic mask recipe we have previously given. Carrots are very rich in potassium too and prevents skin dryness. Carrots also have anti-inflammatory properties which is excellent for skin tone. The combination of avos, honey and egg yolks to the steamed carrots is fantastic for moisturizing your skin.
- 1 carrot, peeled and de-stemmed
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 egg yolk
- Steam your carrots until they are tender and easy to mash with a fork
- Mash until the carrot becomes a creamy consistency or blend until it becomes a pulp
- Mash the ripe avo in with the carrot pulp.
- Add honey and egg yolk and mix together by hand
- Spread over a clean face and leave for 15 minutes
- Wash off with warm water and a face cloth and pat dry with a towel