Skip to content
Did you know Avocado is very good for babies and toddlers?
- Avocado is a dense fruit that has many health benefits for your baby or toddler.
- A ripe avo is nice and soft and is very easy to mash into a pulp.
- There are many nutrients in avo’s , which makes this fruit a wonder food for babies
- It is rich in fats, these fats are called monounsaturated fats which are good fats and your baby or toddler need more fat content in their diets for healthy growth
- Avo’s are rich in minerals such as potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium and iron.
- Small amounts of selenium, manganese, copper and zinc can also be found.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B6, niacin, folate and pantothenic acid helps your young child with their proactive development
- It also Vitamin C and E to help boost your childs immunity
- Avo’ contain anti-oxidants that neutralizes toxins
- Avo’s help with digestion and is very good for your childs digestion
- It is important to note that avos are organic as no pesticides or chemicals are used